Welcome

Welcome.

Become part of the circle sharing inspiration for spinning and other fibre crafting. It is a warm and reassuring place, sort of like a favourite chair near a cosy fireside, where beginners and experts come and go as they please. It's a place to share what we know, learn from each other and display what we've created -- while supporting and inspiring each other on the wonderful journey associated with handspinning and wool-related crafts.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kelly's November Woolly Wednesday - stash building

Some of what I have spun recently.  I am working through my stash of various mostly European wool.
The lighter brown, coarser ball at the bottom is Russian Karakul.  The darker brown, softer at the top is Portuguese Merino.
I am halfway through spinning up some New Zealand merino and then I will move on to the German mountain sheep wool.
After that I have one more lot of French country sheep wool and then I am done with adding these wonderful wools to my stash.  All beautiful shades of browns, blacks, greys and whites.
Here's a picture of my mostly European wool stash so far.

Please do link up with any fibre related crafting or just pop in to say hello and visit the links.  We leave the link up for quite a while so no hurry!